Northern Virginia is defined by DSANV as Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Spotsylvania, Stafford and Fauquier Counties and Cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Manassas City and Manassas Park.
- Office and staff to provide support, advice and aid to all members or prospective members.;
- Monthly newsletter published providing a calendar of events, information pertinent to our community, and individual stories of DSANV members;
- Campership program to provide financial assistance to allow children with Down syndrome to attend summer camps;
- Social events for teens and adults with DS;
- Educational meetings for parents of children with Down syndrome;
- Support for children with Down syndrome in the hospital and their families;
- Social gatherings for all of our members;
- New parent support for new members and training for mentor parents.